Results of Questionnaire to help in Planning
- We will have 3 meals a year in groups of 8 (March, June, September) and 1 party where we all get together (early December)
- Everyone has agreed to host (no exceptions)
- We will randomly divide into groups with hosts drawing the names of their guests from the Gourmet Group membership.
- Each meal will have a specific theme designed by the hosts or by the convenor. The planners of a meal will try and keep in
mind what is in season so that we are not purchasing a lot of out-of-season and imported ingredients.
- Discussion continues on how to share expenses.
- The hosts will contact their guests and arrange a date that suits their group.
- If you are not the host, you will be given a recipe and you must agree to prepare what has been assigned.
- You will bring your dish to the dinner with a wine that you think goes with the dish. Depending on the number of dishes, it would probably
be a wine for the appetiser (nibble) course, one for the main and side dishes, and one for the salad or dessert course.
- I am available if you have any questions or need help with any of the recipes. Also if you want to join this very fun
group, please contact me. Kay P W.