Results of Questionnaire to help in Planning
- We will have 3 or 4 meals a year in groups of 6 or 8 and 1 party where we all get together (December)
- Everyone has agreed to host (no exceptions)
- We will divide into
groups with hosts and guests randomly selected.
- Each meal will have a specific theme designed by a member of the Gourmet Group (GG) or by the convenor. The planners of a meal will try and keep in mind what is in season so that we are
not purchasing a lot of out-of-season and imported ingredients.
- The hosts will contact their guests and arrange a date that suits their group.
- If you are not the host, you will be given a recipe and you must agree to prepare what has
- You will bring your dish to the dinner with a wine that you think goes with the dish. Depending on the number of dishes, it would probably be a wine for the appetiser (nibble) course, one for the main and side dishes, and one for
the salad or dessert course.
- I am available if you have any questions or need help with any of the recipes. Also if you want to join this very fun group, please contact me. Kay P W.